Instructions for Electronic Application
All applications must be completed via the American Economic Association's JOE Network.
- Fill out the first three sections, print and save for uploading the following form: http://uwo.ca/facultyrelations/pdf/careers/Faculty/Application-FullTime-Faculty-Position-Form.pdf.
- Go to https://www.aeaweb.org/joe/ and choose Job-Seekers.
- Choose Login or Create New Account.
- Under Non Member Account, choose Create Account, complete the registration form and Submit. Note: If you are an AEA member you may login without creating a new account.
- Once you have successfully created your account you may login.
- From the Candidate: Dashboard, choose View JOE Listings.
- Locate our advertisement under University of Western Ontario and open it.
- Choose Apply for this Job.
- Upload your cover letter, clearly stating the position and ad (field) you are applying for, CV, citizenship form, job market paper, any other materials you want us to review.
- From the drop-down box choose the ad (field) for the position you are applying for. Note: If you wish to apply to more than one ad, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the additional ad (field).
- In the Reference Letter section, choose Manage requests for this listing, specify who will be writing recommendation letters for you and Send Requests.
- Once you have uploaded all required materials, choose Send All.
The completed application will be processed and reviewed by us.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.