Western Undergraduate Economics Review
Call for Submissions
The Western Undergraduate Economics Review is now accepting submissions for the 2018 Annual Edition. The deadline for submissions is Friday, February 16, 2018.
What Can You Submit?
The 2018 Edition will publish papers written in the calendar year 2017. Any undergraduate may submit one paper written for a Western Economics class taken in 2017 (i.e., second semester – January to April 2017, or first semester – September to December 2017).
- Publications look GREAT on your resume.
- To contribute to Academia.
- To gain experience in publishing your research.
How Do You Submit?
- After the call for submissions is made, we will accept electronic submissions at email@example.com .
- Email us your essay, along with course name and number. If you have not received confirmation of receipt of your paper, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an inquiry.
- Authors of papers selected for publication will be given editorial assistance.
All manuscripts must be submitted in WORD, and must conform to the Western Undergraduate Economics Review’s Style Sheet.