Instructions for Electronic Application
All applications must be completed via the American Economic Association's JOE Network.
- Fill out the first three sections, print and save for uploading the following form: http://uwo.ca/facultyrelations/pdf/careers/Faculty/Application-FullTime-Faculty-Position-Form.pdf.
- Go to https://www.aeaweb.org/joe/ and choose Job-Seekers.
- Choose Login or Create New Account.
- Under Non-Member Account, choose Create Account, complete the registration form and Submit. Note: If you are an AEA member you may login without creating a new account.
- Once you have successfully created your account you may login.
- From the Candidate: Dashboard, choose View JOE Listings.
- Locate our advertisement under University of Western Ontario and open it.
- Choose Apply for this Job.
- Upload your cover letter, clearly stating the position you are applying for, CV, citizenship form, job market paper, any other materials you want us to review. Please indicate in your cover letter if you will be attending the CEEE Meetings in Toronto in December, and/or the ASSA Meetings in January.
- Please fill in all of the drop-down questions in the Questions from the Employer section.
- In the Reference Letter section, choose Manage requests for this listing, specify who will be writing recommendation letters for you and Send Requests.
- Once you have uploaded all required materials, choose Send All.
The completed application will be processed and reviewed by us.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.