Western Undergraduate Economics Review
Call for Submissions
The Western Undergraduate Economics Review is now accepting submissions for the 2019 Annual Edition. The deadline for submissions is Friday, February 15, 2019.
What Can You Submit?
The 2019 Edition will publish papers written in the calendar year 2018. Any undergraduate may submit one paper written for a Western Economics class taken in 2018 (i.e., second semester – January to April 2018, or first semester – September to December 2018).
- Publications look GREAT on your resume.
- To contribute to Academia.
- To gain experience in publishing your research.
How Do You Submit?
- After the call for submissions is made, we will accept electronic submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Email us your essay, along with course name and number. If you have not received confirmation of receipt of your paper, please email email@example.com to make an inquiry.
- Authors of papers selected for publication will be given editorial assistance.
All manuscripts must be submitted in WORD, and must conform to the Western Undergraduate Economics Review’s Style Sheet.